All gone, podcasts and episodes, as if I just installed the app

App version: 2.4.1

Android version: 11

Device model: LG Velvet (LM-G910EMW)

Expected behaviour:
App should show all my podcasts and episodes and lists.

Current behaviour:
The app looks like I just installed it and never added a podcast nor downloaded or listened to an episode. All blank, nothing there. I found a crash-report file in path \Android\data\de.danoeh.antennapod\files dated 28th, Dec. 2021 at 13:19:21 and a CorruptedDatabaseBackup.db file with 71 MB.

First occurred: (e.g. about x days/weeks ago)
I realized it today, must have happened the night before. It was the first time this happened.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Just open the ap. I didn鈥檛 reinstall it in order to maintain current state for the case it could be recovered with all my data. Especially all the podcasts I have registered and the details which episodes I have listened and which were in cue to be listened next as well as which I marked as favorites.

Environment:
I didn鈥檛 do anything different as all other days before.

I hope someone can help me to correct that crash and bring it back to the last status.
Unfortunately I didn鈥檛 made any backup yet.

For further info here is the crash-report:

Crash info

Time: 28-12-2021 13:19:21
AntennaPod version: 2.4.1

StackTrace

android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabaseCorruptException: database disk image is malformed (code 11 SQLITE_CORRUPT)
	at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativeExecuteForCursorWindow(Native Method)
	at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.executeForCursorWindow(SQLiteConnection.java:1002)
	at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.executeForCursorWindow(SQLiteSession.java:838)
	at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.fillWindow(SQLiteQuery.java:62)
	at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteCursor.fillWindow(SQLiteCursor.java:153)
	at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteCursor.getCount(SQLiteCursor.java:140)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.storage.DBReader.extractItemlistFromCursor(SourceFile:202)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.storage.DBReader.getFeedItemList(SourceFile:178)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.storage.DBReader.getFeedItemList(SourceFile:169)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.storage.DBReader.getFeed(SourceFile:519)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.storage.DBReader.getFeed(SourceFile:496)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.storage.DBTasks.searchFeedByIdentifyingValueOrID(SourceFile:324)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.storage.DBTasks.updateFeed(SourceFile:414)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.service.download.handler.FeedSyncTask.run(SourceFile:35)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.service.download.DownloadService.handleSuccessfulDownload(SourceFile:282)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.service.download.DownloadService.access$700(SourceFile:65)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.service.download.DownloadService$1.lambda$run$0(SourceFile:251)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.service.download.DownloadService$1.lambda$run$0$DownloadService$1(Unknown Source:0)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.service.download.-$$Lambda$DownloadService$1$AKnj75q-F4LbsrVT2_Gs8FFnwGo.run(Unknown Source:4)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)

Hi @Danjue
Welcome to the AntennaPod forum, and I鈥檓 sorry that this has to be your first post :confused:

This issue is reported by others as well, both here on the forum and on GitHub, where development happens: Data wiped due to database corruption 路 Issue #2463 路 AntennaPod/AntennaPod 路 GitHub

An overview with more details, including links to posts where people explain how they recovered their data, can be found here: I lost my data and I no have idea about I lost this - #4 by keunes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.