Suggestion: Option to select default starting tab/page

App version:
2.0.2 (ee4b2c055) (Google Play)

Problem you may be having, or feature you want:
Apparently the app always starts with the page or was on when closing it.
I’d prefer that I can set a page (e.g. subscriptions i.e. Abonnements in my German version) that gets displayed whenever I’m starting the app.

Why? Because I’m not always on the page I want the app to start on when I’m closing it.
Typically I’m listening to an episode right before closing it so when I open the app up again, I’m starting on the waiting list (I’m guessing that’s what it’s called in English since the German version is ‘Warteliste’). So if I want to change to something that doesn’t happen to be on the waiting list, yet, or just want to update the subscriptions to see if there’s a new episode, I have to first tap around to get where I want to be in the first place.

Suggested solution:
Add an option to the UI settings, maybe even right below the theme selection, that let’s us select the page we want to get displayed when we open the app always.

Screenshots / Drawings / Technical details:
Here’s an example of how a very basic checkmark menu to select the page would look like with my preferred setting:

[ ] Waiting List
[ ] Episodes
[ x ] Subscriptions
[ ] Downloads
[ ] Last Played

Do you know the “Back button behavior” setting? When setting it to “Go to page”, it basically sets a “main” page that it goes back to. That main page is then started when opening the app the next time.