2.1.0 Crash on LG V60

I have not played with any of the new features which sound great. Using the app as I normally do, it crashes when trying to update my feed manually via button or by pull-down. Everything else seems to be working fine.

Hi! Could you please copy and post the text that is displayed on the Settings ยป Report bug screen?

I see i am at rc2 and no more crashing but I have to manually download episodes now that my feed updates.

Environment

Android version: 10
OS version: 4.19.81-perf+
AntennaPod version: 2.1.0-RC2
Model: LM-V600
Device: timelm
Product: timelm

Crash info

Time: 08-11-2020 22:03:11
AntennaPod version: 2.1.0-RC2

StackTrace

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field 'sun.util.calendar.BaseCalendar$Date java.util.Date.cdate' on a null object reference
	at java.util.Date.getMillisOf(Date.java:979)
	at java.util.Date.before(Date.java:938)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.storage.DBTasks.updateFeed(SourceFile:449)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.service.download.handler.FeedSyncTask.run(SourceFile:33)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.service.download.DownloadService.handleSuccessfulDownload(SourceFile:286)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.service.download.DownloadService.access$700(SourceFile:66)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.service.download.DownloadService$1.lambda$run$0$DownloadService$1(SourceFile:255)
	at de.danoeh.antennapod.core.service.download.-$$Lambda$DownloadService$1$S8ej4zPvp4RNdCW7ObFuEgIwAiw.run(Unknown Source:4)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:919)

Thanks! The crash will be fixed in 2.1.0-RC3

I think this is still caused by the crash and should be fixed for episodes that are released after the update