Hi - this is more a query whether the functionality I’m about to detail actually exists in AntennaPod - and if not my intention is to raise a feature request.
So I am currently subscribed to a large number of podcasts and I’ve opted to download all episodes - so there are A LOT of files in the Downloads directory.
There are other podcasts that I haven’t subscribed to, but have opted to download individual episodes which I’ve downloaded.
However I am now in the position where I would like to locate the “orphan” episodes, to listen to them first so they can be deleted, and all that remains are the podcasts belonging to my subscriptions.
Does anyone know whether it’s possible for AntennaPod to list all the podcast episodes that do not belong to my subscriptions please?
I’ve just thought of one way which is to configure AntennaPod NOT to download any episodes - which should then delete ALL my already downloaded episodes - and this would leave all the orphan ones, but that would be an absolute pain as I’d have to redownload the subscription episodes …