Add new no-filter subscription display

A good addition would be an additional subscription display that when chosen would have no filters, no filter option, and any podcasts displayed would have no filters or filter options. Sorting would be available.

The reason for this is very simple. If I need to drill into a subscription and find an episode it takes a long time because I must first disable the filter on the subscription list, then in the podcast display disable the filter there. I must sort and look for what I want. When finished I must put everything back the way it was. That takes a long time. If there was a different display with all filters removed by default with no ability to have filters for simplicity, things would go very quick.

This should be easily doable by simply copying existent code and removing filter functionality.

At the top of any view (except Playback History), tap on the magnifying glass icon to globally search (by keyword) through literally every episode of every podcast you’re subscribed too, no matter what their individual settings or played/queued/downloaded/etc. state is. It’s incredibly handy. (The only thing missing is the ability to multi-select.)

Does this do what you want, @dmcdivitt?