Add option to create and manipulate episode blocks

Hi all, herewith my feature request:

App version: x.y.z (state whether from Google Play/F-Droid/Custom built APK)

• V3.2.0

Problem you may be having, or feature you want:
Downloaded episodes are currently only movable per piece in the que/playlist(AFIK). Sometimes I would like to move a list/‘block’ of episodes, i.e. depending on the time I have to listen so something (i.e. for a short travel I want to listen to a single episone of podcastA, and for a longer travel an series of episodes of podcastB). Currently it is quite tedious to move al episodes of a certain show to the desired place in the playlist.

Suggested solution:
I would like to have the option to move (/manipulate) a block of episodes at once while they keep their order.
An option to create ‘episode blocks’ would make it easy to move multiple episodes at once in a playlist. I.e. by selecting multiple episodes and select ‘add to block’.
This block should then manipulatable as once. I.e. move up and down.

Screenshots / Drawings / Technical details:

Great app!

Regards Chris

Not that it’s necessarily the exact solution you are talking about, you can multi-select episodes in the Queue screen. I only have two episodes in my queue right now so can’t test if it allows you to multi-select and move them together but might be something work looking at if you didn’t already know you can multi-select in the Queue screen.