App version: x.y.z (state whether from Google Play/F-Droid/Custom built APK)
2.4.7 from Google Play
Android version: 5.x (Please mention if you are using a custom rom!)
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Pause playback during phone call via BT Headset and resume, when call has ended.
After the call has ended, AntennaPod loses the audio focus and PowerAmp starts playing instead, although it wasn’t active in the fist place.
First occurred: (e.g. about x days/weeks ago)
Steps to reproduce:
pre-cond: Install PowerAmp, configure it same as AntennaPod: pause audio during call, resume after call has ended, start and stop the playback once in PowerAmp and close the App.
- connect Headset via BT
- start playback in AntennaPod
- receive a call via headset
- after call has ended, PowerAmp starts playing, although AntennaPod is still listed as actice in the notivication area
Environment: (Settings you have changed (e.g. Auto Download). “Unusual” devices you use (e.g. Bluetooth headphones). Did you select another media player?)
- PowerAmp for MP3 playback
- BT headset
- cross check with Google podcast: there this beaviour is not happening