Display time format queue

App version: 3.2.0 (Google Play Beta User)

Problem you may be having, or feature you want:

Since version 3.2.0, the remaining time in the queue is displayed in days and hours.
I found the display in hours and minutes better.

Suggested solution:

A setting where you can define which display format should be used.
I am a statistics nerd who likes to “enjoy” the fact that the remaining time has decreased by minutes instead of hours.

Some people seem to like to keep everything in the queue which could amount to hundreds of episodes - seems daft to me but then we do not all use apps the same way,

In my view, ideally the display should be hh:mm unless the total duration goes over 24 hours when it should automatically flip to displaying dd hh.

Edit: Just checked and I am still seeing hours and minutes?

My queue is longer than 24 hours, more than 100 hours to be exact, but I still prefer the hh:mm view to the dd:mm view.

So either you have less than 24 hours in your queue or version 3.2.0 is a beta release.

New View (German) with dd:hh :

Despite the queue length of over 100 hours, I find the view in hours (even beyond 24 hours) cooler than shortening it into days. Or, wildly, divided into dd:hh:mm :smiley:
Hence my suggestion not to standardize this, but to be able to define it yourself in the settings.

Ah! I only have in the queue what I am planning to listen to in the current listening session for a walk etc so only a couple of hours or so.

Thanks for bringing back the feature with version 3.3.0-beta2 (22f36bc9c) dear antennapod team!

1 Like