Duplicated feed in search

App version: 3.3.2 (F-Droid)

Android version: 13

Device model:
Fairphone 4 5G

Expected behaviour:
one show in search results pointing to a acast rss feed

Current behaviour:
I have a show hosted on Acast. When in search, both a feeds.acast.com/public/shows/sixth-door-to-the-left source and a feeds.acast.com/public/shows/65fd2e81e888210017609707 source shows up. both are updating, one points to the rss feed and one to a “podcast website” acast hosts that I don’t use but can’t get rid of. I’ve heard from listeners that this is a app-wide issue. is it possible to merge the two feeds? this only occurs on Antennapod, I’ve reached out to Acast without reply

First occurred: (e.g. about x days/weeks ago)
13th of april, the date I published the trailer and made it available to index.

Steps to reproduce:

1. make a acast show
  2. let it index properly.
  3. I don’t remember, but it’s possible I inserted one or the other of the two links the same way one would a Patreon RSS to see how it looked and test listen, but I’m not sure about that. either way, it probably shouldn’t index the directly added rss

Environment: N/A

Welcome @FlamboyantGatekeeper and congratulations on the show.

AntennaPod does not index podcast but used Apple Podcasts and PodcastIndex data.

The first link is returned by Apple Podcasts and the 2nd link returned by PodcastIndex.

You are able to specify which search index to use in Add Podcast or by default we combine the results.

The way you fix this is the update the index in Apple Podcast.

Neat, okay. How do i do that? I’m not seeing any options for those things