Export my playlist from Beyondpod?

Probably mostly you, but that’s enough for a forum thread. :slight_smile:

Wow! You got ChatGPT to not hallucinate and actually give a possible reasonably true answer. That’s a first!

The way you should understand that output is that Beyondpod seems to, just like AntennaPod, use an SQLite database for storing information. That is, they both use the same technology. However the formats are, as previously stated, completely different.

If you’re up for a challenge, I believe you should be able to do a rudimentary conversion of your listening history if you gave it a full weekend or two. It would probably definitely be quicker to manually copy your playlist, but which task is more rewarding?!? Learning the basics of Structured Query Language is worthwhile in itself, and gives insight into how essentially all data storage of this civilization actually is constructed.

In the past I’ve answered a somewhat similar question. Feel free to have a look at that answer, and see if you’re prepared to take a dive down into the technology. Let us know if you get any questions while attempting it.

2 Likes