Further home screen improvements

Hey its me - back again.
Love the new design and the new material feel and the material you integration!
But i still have my old UI/UX gripes and i believe firmley in the best ideas to bear out eventually.
So i鈥檒l list what i believe to be improvements and try to implement, if its not more than maybe 2h of work so i at least can use it :slight_smile:

*if that might also be too much still, i would at least suggest having the filter button always visible in the toolbar in lists (space made available by removing the update button)

I think thats it for now, let me now your feedback (also lmk which you would accept as PRs :wink:
I hope you have reconsidered some gruges you held before and join me in getting AntennaPod further ahead. Just to reemphasize: with these changes it will be possible to design the homescreen so that you only have to use this one screen in the day to day, for many different usecases and preferences and this would remove the necessity for a ButtomNavigationBar, which i despise (its just lazy design).
Finally i wish you jolly holiday season and a happy new year :partying_face:

UPDATE: Took 4-5h but here are all changes in one new shiny branch, enjoy
feel free to improve on these or suggest ideas designwise, i focused on enjoyable UX functionality