Global Subscription Filters

App version: 2.6.1 via Google Play

Problem you may be having, or feature you want:

In the same way that there are global settings for playback speed, automatic deletion, etc. which can be overridden on a per-subscription basis, it would be nice to have global subscription filter settings.

I prefer to only show unplayed episodes in subscription view, and it is a bit of a hassle to add this filter to each subscription.

Suggested solution:

Add global subscription filters to the settings, and modify the UI for per-subscription filters to include a checkbox to use the default filters, like the UI dialog for playback speed.

3 Likes

@ByteHamster as discussed in the community call, I have created a GitHub issue. Here it is, so that it can be properly tagged there: Feature Request: Global Subscription Filters · Issue #6017 · AntennaPod/AntennaPod · GitHub

1 Like

Yes. The very first thing I do when adding a new subscription is to add a new filter to only display unplayed episodes. As I have several hundred subscriptions, and am always at least trying out new ones several times a week, it does get a little laborious. Glad to see it’s being considered.

1 Like