New logo for AntennaPod 2.0.0!

Hello everyone!

As you may have noticed, we are currently close to the release of AntennaPod 2.0.0, which features a big design overhaul. To celebrate the public release of version 2.0.0, we set up a vote for a new app icon. The link to the vote is shared to Google Play beta users, F-Droid users and on Twitter.

The results of the vote will be published in this thread in a few weeks.

At this point, thank you very much to @keunes, who coordinated the whole process.

2 Likes

Cheers for putting this out to the community! I appreciate the opportunity to provide input. That was actually how I found the forum. Back in February or March I almost put it in as a request on GitHub because I have a slightly narrower view of how to use GitHub than others. So glad this is here now.

2 Likes

Is there a place to submit icon candidates from the comunity? I have a few draft icons that I would like to propose.

Hi @Vommey
Welcome to the AntennaPod Forum community! Unfortunately, new submission are no longer possible. We’ve gone through a lengthy process with receiving proposals, reviewing them along a set of criteria, and discussing possible improvements with their designers. The two proposals in the poll are the outcome of that process. We hope to launch our new logo in about two weeks or so.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.