New playback speed control is very inconvenient on videos, need to d/l prior version till changed

** 2.7.1 (d5f0ef244) Google Play

*Playback speed used to be a two click process; audio settings then choose speed. Now it’s click three dots, click playback speed, and since the presets are hidden in full screen video playback, swipe upwards then choose speed. The process has gone from less than 2 seconds to an 7-12 second process depending on if I’ve had my coffee yet…
This tablet is only for video news podcasts and speed is changed every few minutes to skip through irrelevant sections. The new playback UI is also slower to use on audio phone podcasts, but I can get used to it.
The video speed control is so annoying I’ll find an older version from somewhere and refuse Google Play updates
:

**Put playback speed icon in video overlay controls next to current rewind, play, fast forward buttons

Do you offer previous version downloads here?**:

Been the best podcast player of the 15+ I’ve tried since 1998. Thanks for this product.

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

Can you please post a screenshot of what you’re talking about? I’m using the same version of AntennaPod and I’m not seeing the “three dot” menu when I tap to set the playback speed.