Play/Pause not updated in Queue when episode is playing

App version: 3.0.2

Android version: 11

Device model: Redmi 9

Expected behaviour: When episode is playing, the play icon on the right in the queue list should change to pause, and play controls (FF, RWD, Play.pause, etc should appear on bottom of queue screen.

Current behaviour: When episode is playing the “play” icon doesn’t change (remains right facing triangle) to “pause” icon, and playback controls no longer appear at the bottom of the queue screen

First occurred: a few weeks ago

Steps to reproduce:

1. I have 155 episodes currently in the queue
  2. tap the play icon on the right of the episode list.
  3. episode begins to play, but icon does not change
  4. no playback controls appear.
  5. If I tap on the episode, the details screen appears, but the app isn’t aware that the episode is already playing and still shows the play icon

Environment: (Settings you have changed (e.g. Auto Download). “Unusual” devices you use (e.g. Bluetooth headphones). Did you select another media player?)

Stacktrace/Logcat:

[if available]

I’m running the 3.1.0 beta and not seeing any issues with the play/pause icon in the queue. I’m guessing you may be running the F-Droid version but I also don’t recall seeing any issues in the 3.0.2 Google Play version.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.