App version: 3.0.0-beta6
Android version: 9
Expected behaviour: Podcast finishes download
Current behaviour: I see the complete circle with the x in the centre that I can interrupt the download but it never finishes
First occurred: (e.g. about x days/weeks ago)
- Can’t really say a detailed time point. It just occured while I was working on my Podcast server
Steps to reproduce:
- docker run -p 80:8000 samuel19982/podfetch:latest
- Go to your url:80
- Select a podcast. I use 1 Minute Podcast by Graham (It’s a tinfoil podcast - I only chose it because the episodes are only 1 minute long)
- Click on the rss feed.
- Enter that url in AntennaPod as RSS feed
- Download either a downloaded or online podcast (on the original podcast server)
Environment: (Settings you have changed (e.g. Auto Download). “Unusual” devices you use (e.g. Bluetooth headphones). Did you select another media player?)
Just standard playback. I was only testing if it downloads it completely.