Show the entire title of an episode

App version: 3.3.0 (084836481) (Google Play)

Problem you may be having, or feature you want:
I would love to see the option to show the entire title of episodes, also if this means that it takes more than 1 line. This is the only reason why I stuck to Google Podcast until now. I need to see the entire title to decide whether I want to listen to it or not. This is for the episode list as well as for the playlist.

Suggested solution:
Add an option to show the entire title of the episodes or make it a default.

Screenshots / Drawings / Technical details:

2 Likes

I have just been looking through my episode list and am seeing the whole title for every episode. Which makes me wonder if the podcasts you are looking at have very long episode titles and the author is slack at putting the topic(s) covered front and central at the start of the title? Have you got an example of a podcast for which you find this an issue?

Thanks. It is not so much the problem for the SINGLE podcasts and their respective episode list as for the episode list where all incoming episodes from various podcasts are listed. This is my main go-to window in the app to choose the episodes I want to listen to. There is very little space in between the thumbnails and the download/stream button. I have attached a screenshot for explanation.

Here’s an example with English titles.

2 Likes