Sleep Mode Rewind

It would be nice to have the option when using the sleep function for the pod to then reset to the place it was before sleep function was activated

that way you wouldnt miss anything from your pod when you restarted

1 Like

I have just given it a go and it already does that. Or do you mean from the time when you turned the sleep timer on rather than when the sleep timer kicked in?

Personally I always make a mental note of the time when doing that. Or you could manually back up the playbar by the number of minutes you set the sleep timer for.

This will be in AntennaPod 3.4, see Rewind when sleep timer pauses playback by mueller-ma · Pull Request #6923 · AntennaPod/AntennaPod · GitHub

3 Likes

thanks very much - i look forward to it :slight_smile:

i was thinking - the automatic sleep check box:

“automatically active the sleep timer when pressing play between 22:00 and 06:00”

would be great if we could also ask that IF the above AND the phone is on charge

that would mean late night listens wouldnt activate sleep without the phone being on charge (which i always do when going to bed, so would make the check box a useable function for me)
currently i have a Tasker routine setup to do similar, but it would be neat if i can have this functionality within this app

thanks

Could we ask you to create a new thread with this request? It’ll make it easier to find & keep track. Many thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.