Sleep timer vibrate default setting

“vibrate shortly before end” on sleep timer. Plea to make the default value for this to be off. Phone violently vibrating at the moment you are trying to fall asleep seems evil… Got to enjoy that experience again after switching to a new phone

When you set the timer there is a checkbox to disable vibration.
I think the settings stick : I just opened dialog to set timer and it’s unchecked by default for me.

You are correct, I’m just suggesting that the default value of on is an odd choice and bound to disturb some people’s sleep when they first use the sleep timer

Yes, ALL vibrate default should be OFF. Two new phones in 2 months to correct too many factory screwed-up settings is far too much twice. Sent a malfunctioning “lemon” phone to replace a year old predecessor was beyond unpleasant, so this week I again must correct factory defaults on another replacement phone. Without question or legitiment argument, most folks in this country have cushy lives because of the men & women who selflessly serve(d) in the Armed Forces. The vast majority of (US) civilians are tall kids masquerading as adults. A huge percentage of them have kids old enough to vote. None of this is understood by most people setting defaults on phone & computer programming. Crap factory settings trigger much (MUCH) PTSD. After 48 years of it, I can tell you with absolute accuracy that this crap triggers it. Why not let combat survivors rest a wee bit better?