When the app is running with a VPN, the podcasts are not updated

when the app is running with a VPN, the podcasts are not updated.

I have been using the VPN from Google one for some time now. I normally only update my podcasts in the WLAN. however, I then get an error that the corresponding URL cannot be resolved. in this case, no new podcasts can be loaded.
I use Android on a mi10 smartphone.
I have no problems with other applications. I think this is a bug.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

wenn die App mit einem VPN läuft werden die Podcast nicht aktualisiert.

seit einiger Zeit verwende ich das VPN von Google one. meine Podcast aktualisiere ich normalerweise nur im WLAN. ich bekomme dann jedoch einen Fehler, dass die entsprechende URL nicht aufgelöst werden kann. in dem Fall können auch keine neuen Podcast geladen werden.
ich verwende Android auf einem mi10 Smartphone.
mit anderen Anwendungen habe ich da keine Probleme. ich denke, dass es sich dabei um einen Bug handelt.

AntennaPod, by default, does not refresh podcasts on mobile networks. Some VPNs pretend to be mobile networks (even when connected to WiFi) to reduce the amount of data that apps send. You can enable updating podcasts over mobile networks in AntennaPod’s settings. Keep in mind that AntennaPod then also refreshes on actual mobile networks, not just VPNs pretending to be mobile networks.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.