Current play time goes past what time is shown for the episode

App version: 3.1.0 (Google Play)
Android version: 5.1 Android 13
Device model Galaxy S22 Ultra
Expected behavior:: That when finished, it will either end or move to the next in the queue depending on settings.
Current behavior: Keeps playing even past the end
First occurred: Since my first install
Steps to reproduce:

1. Play episode.

Environment: Just configure settings that control the order of the queue and add subscriptions. As I was typing this, I was playing through Andriod Auto. When I get time I will test it through earbuds. I will edit and update this post when I know one way or the other.

I have played my first two episodes. Both of them went past playtime. Just curious, I kept pressing the fast forward and I don’t think it would have stopped.
This link mentions an issue where the running time was short compared to the actual running time. It did explain why that could happen. The post continued that it did play the actual time. This makes me think what I am seeing is normal. Is that the case?

I just found out that support for Beyoundpod, so I am just switching over to AntennaPod. With just a short time on the project, it seems pretty fleshed out. Thanks to all involved.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.