Definable save path by user

App version: 2.2.1(state whether from Google Play)

Android version: 11.0 (Please mention if you are using a custom rom!)

Device model:iqoo neo 3

Expected behaviour:could you please add definable save path by user?the capacity of my ROM is not enough to save all audio or vedio pod in android/data folder.

Current behaviour:

First occurred: (e.g. about x days/weeks ago)

Steps to reproduce:

1. This
  2. Then that
  3. Then this
  4. Etc.

Environment: (Settings you have changed (e.g. Auto Download). “Unusual” devices you use (e.g. Bluetooth headphones). Did you select another media player?)

1 Like

Hello @pythonddr120
Welcome to the community forum. I’m, sorry, what exactly do you mean with ‘definable path’? Have you seen the Settings » Storage » Choose data folder? I suspect this is what you’re asking for.

See also Using external storage – AntennaPod

Yes, when we go to the “Choose data folder”, no folder selection UI appeared, you can only select the predefined path.

Thanks

@mateMathieu That’s the the issue that you’re having on Graphene OS (not sure if this actually also affects Android).

In any case: from @pythonddr120’s post it’s not clear if they just didn’t know about this setting, or if their external storage is not showing up. So it would be good to get a reply from themselves about their situation.

I mentioned in " Storage Location cannot be selected in Graphene OS" - Just the same issue with Android 9 - no possibility to change /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/de.danoeh.antennapod/files to other location