Kann manche Podcasts nicht mehr herunterladen

App version: 3.1.0 (91d5238f0)

Android version: 13 (MIUI 14.0.10)

Device model: Xiaomi 11t pro

Expected behaviour:

Current behaviour:

First occurred: since 1-2 weeks

Steps to reproduce: wondering…

Environment: (Settings you have changed (e.g. Auto Download). “Unusual” devices you use (e.g. Bluetooth headphones). Did you select another media player?)

I´ve nothing changed

Wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe, gibt es das Problem schon mehrfach im Forum, allerdings habe ich die englische Lösung oder Begründung nicht so ganz verstanden.
Jedenfalls kann ich verschiedene Podcasts seit 1-2 Wochen nicht mehr herunterladen und es wird mir in rot die Meldung “Letzte Aktualisierung fehlgeschlagen. Tippen um Details anzuzeigen.” angezeigt.
Wenn ich dort drauf gehe, heißt es: “Die Serververbindung wurde unterbrochen bevor der Download fertiggestellt wurde.
Technischer Grund:
Download completed but size: 4159657 does not equal expected size 2078303
Datei-URL: ***”

Diese URL zeigt mir am Browser eine komplette html-Seite an, mit der ich nichts anfangen kann.
Liegt der Fehler jetzt am Hoster des Podcasts, an einer AntennaPod-Einstellung oder an meinem Gerät/meiner App?

Hi @Clairefontaine
Sorry about the issue you’re experiencing. (And sorry I can’t reply in German.)

I’m not entirely sure: is this an error when you download an episode, or when you update/refresh the podcast?

If you could share the URL (if you prefer you can send it in a private message), we’d be able to check/test it also. Based on the warning text alone, I would be inclined to blame the podcast host/server. It certainly is not because of a setting in the app. It might be due to a bad/flakey internet connection.

Might be the same as this: Feed Download completed but size does not equal expected size which will be fixed in the next update

2 Likes

It’s the same problem like the subject in the link from ByteHamster.
I tried to delete the files in the cache directory and now it works again (or for the moment…)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.