Pausing and resuming podcast from lock screen

Antenna part 3.2.0
Android 14
Pixel 4a 5G

On the phone lock screen there is a podcast box where I can pause and play very often the play button will convert to the pause symbol and while I expected to be playing it does not do anything. If I unlock the phone it is still in pause mode.

Not sure why the lock screen is not behaving as expected thought I would bring it to your attention.

Just signed up to be a beta tester Happy to install and test new features.

Is there an option to download files to you I would be happy to send more information to allow for analysis.

Thank you really enjoying antenna pod took a little getting used to migrating from the Google podcast app but I’m definitely getting the hang of it.

1 Like

This is a known issue, see this topic…

Okay thanks sometimes I wonder if it’s just me. Thank you for your reply.

Definitely not just you. Honestly, it’s probably the single most annoying behavior/bug for me right now as it’s a very common activity.

Do you have issues with the notification player too? Specifically it reverting to the old style (the tiny buttons in a row)

I’m new to the app I’m not entirely sure what you mean when you say notification player. I’m new enough to the app that the change in interface might be something I’ve taken for granted and not realize that the interface had reverted to an older style. I’m sorry I wish I could give you an answer to your question.