Random bits of other podcasts cut into the intended one that should be playing

When I am playing a podcast, random bits of other podcasts cut into the intended one that should be playing. I am pretty sure it is a mixup in the download cue? The thing is I have it set for one parallel download at a time :man_shrugging:.

That’s really odd indeed. Have you checked if the media file that was downloaded contains the audio of different episodes, or if playback jumps between episode file A and episode file B?

You can check the media file by sharing > media file, if the episode is downloaded. And then open it in your browser, or sending the file via email.

It only happens every once and a while for random downloads and I haven’t gotten a chance to make a note of the ones it happened to, but I will try to make note when it happens in the future. I am pretty sure it is the in the actual file, but it could be something to do with the cache. I cleared this and will see if it continues. It has been going on for quite a while, I just haven’t gotten around to reporting it until now.

1 Like