Swipe gestures configuration - can't use the complete menu because I can't scroll

Environment

Android version: 9
OS version: 4.4.148-perf+
AntennaPod version: 3.3.2 (Google Play Store)
Model: G8441
Device: G8441
Product: G8441

Expected behaviour:
Slide config menu up/down to be able to customize both left and right swipe actions

Current behaviour:
Can´t slide config menu up/down

Steps to reproduce:
Nothing really.
My device is small and screen is low res (I keep it because I like small phones).
Font size is default.
Out of the box, I can’t scroll up/down

Seems similar to this:

1 Like

The person who opened the previous bug report you refer to closed it with this:

Unfortunately, the person who reported the issue didn’t indicate what they had changed back so it worked as desired. I’m guessing it had something to do with font sizes or screen scaling.

As an additional data point, the “swipe actions” box works fine for me with no scrolling needed to see the entire contents of the dialogue, but my device does not have a low-rez screen like yours.

1 Like

Swipe actions work fine. I jsut cant config the behaviour.

Using default font size.
There is a smaller size but text is way to small to be co

that allows me to config but even then the text is cut
If the image under the text is hidden, or the dialob box is made taller, there would be no issue

1 Like

Perhaps you are using larger Zoom-Setting because of bad eyes?

font and vizualisation size are default.
but even in the smaller size possible the issues remain.

note that in other areas the GUI the dialogs are fine and allow scrolling with no issues (see grey scrollbar in the right)

Scrollbar will be added in AntennaPod 3.5.x Make it possible to scroll swipe actions dialog by ByteHamster · Pull Request #7174 · AntennaPod/AntennaPod · GitHub

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.